• Welcome to Sakura Nepal Consulatncy
  • |

Insurance Policy

The patients accepting reasonability for 30% of the costs while the government pays the remaining 70%.Payment for personal medical services is offered through a Universal Health Care insurance system that provider’s relative equality of access, with the fees set by government committee.

Latest News

29 Nov 2016

Blood Donation

It is said, “education is the backbone of development”. We can change the world only through education. Moreover, education results...

20 Oct 2016

Sakura Nepal

Actually, Sakura is the national flower of Japan. Fraternity, nationality and patriotism is directly connected with this flower Sakura and...

25 Aug 2016

Sakura Nepal Consultancy

Actually, Sakura is the national flower of Japan. Fraternity, nationality and patriotism is directly connected with this flower Sakura and...

Subscribe Newsletter

Join our mailing list and stay up-to-date on new offers, sales and promotions. Don't worry, we won’t sell your information or flood your inbox.

Sakura Nepal Consulatncy Samakhushi, Kathmandu
977-1-4387092
Sunday - Friday: 6:00 am - 06:00 pm Saturday: Closed